Exodus 1:22; 2:1-3; NKJV
1:22 So Pharaoh commanded all his people, saying, “Every son who is born you shall cast into the river, and every daughter you shall save alive.”
2:1 And a man of the house of Levi went and took as wife a daughter of Levi. 2 So the
woman conceived and bore a son. And when she saw that he was a beautiful child, she hid
him three months. 3 But when she could no longer hide him, she took an ark of bulrushes
for him, daubed it with asphalt and pitch, put the child in it, and laid it in the reeds by the
• I am only one but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. – Edward Everett
• The power of one man or one woman doing the right thing for the right reason, and at the right time, is the greatest influence in our society. – Jack Kemp
2. She Had ONE Consuming Crisis (1:22)
• Your impact in the world and the very course of your life can be greatly determined by how you respond to the crises and problems in your life.
3. She Had ONE Compelling Conviction (2:2)
• At some point in your life, you have a hold firmly to some principled beliefs and compelling convictions. Never give up without trying.
4. She Had ONE Courageous Chance (2:3)
• At some point, self-sufficiency always runs out. When you have done all that you can, stretch out on God and trust Him to do what you cannot do.
• The Lord, our God, is omnipotent. There is no limit to His power. He is the ultimate answer to every consuming crisis you will ever face.
Pastor/Teacher Troy L. Garner
The Fellowship Of Faith Church
“Jesus Is Exalted & The Word Is Explained!”