Bible Text: I Chron. 29 | Preacher: Pastor Troy Garner | “Excited About Giving
To The Church”
In the first lesson we talked—–Having an Open Hand,
–Cultivating an Open Heart,
–Living under an Open Heaven.
1. David Preparing The Congregation. (v.1)
a. David gives professionally. (v.2)
b. David gave personally. (v.3)
2. David Promoting Consecration. (v.5)
3. David Participating In The Collection. (v.7)
c. Instrument. (v.8)
4. David Praising In The Celebration. (v.9); IICorin.9:7
5. David Praying & Making A Confession. (v.10)
a. He is adoring GOD—“Blessed be thou, Lord GOD of Israel our Father”.
b. He is affirming GOD—“for ever and ever”.
David is praying & praising. (v.11)
i. We see Lordship—“Thine O Lord is the greatness
ii. We see Worship—“and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty”:
iii. We see Stewardship—“for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine, thine is
the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all”.
6. David Portraying Contrition.(v.14)
a. Servant’s Heart. (v.18)
b. Solomon’s Heart. (v.19)
7. David Practicing Communion. (v.20)
Lesson By Pastor Troy L. Garner